In The Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful

January 30, 2009

Pictures & Words (Tag)

Thanks to Kak Huda.

“The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.”


1) I am



2) I really want to go to





3) My favourite place


4) My favourite thing

5) My favourite drink

6) My favourite food



7) My favourite colour


8) I live in


9) I was born in


10) My college was
11) My favourite story

12) My hobby

13) I wish


And now I want to tag:
Kak Jah
Kak Nurul
Cik Nurul

6 Komen Balas:

kak Jah said...

ko tag aku??? huhuhu... mcm ko tau2 jer... aku ni sgt byk keje.. tp kalo tag2 ni.. aku mmg rajin saja... ahakss...

Miss Wannie said...

sebab tu aku tag ko...haha

nurul najib said...

wah...i wish tu mahalnyeee...wink wink

Miss Wannie said...

*wink wink* hehe

nurul najib said...

bile agaknya tu?lagi satu,tuair apa?ubi keret ke?(slang kedah skit)

Miss Wannie said...

insyaAllah..coming soon, but not so soon *wink*..

yerp..ayaq ubi keret..hehe.. ;p